How to Shop for a Cryosauna
When shopping for a cryotherapy machine, there are a few systems to consider. It’s important to do research to fully understand cryo products and services. Here’s a Pre-Shopping Checklist to reference when you contact cryotherapy equipment manufacturers and distributors. Your new business partner should be able to answer these questions to help set you up for success!
- Do you manufacture your equipment in the U.S. and/or are the distributor of your equipment?
- Do you have a USA-based, factory trained service team?
- Do you have a resource to help communicate with and educate fire marshals and other city regulatory agencies? Please share an example.
- Does the cryotherapy machine have downtime, a dry-out period or daily maintenance that affects continuous use of the equipment?
- Does your company provide accessories with the cryosauna, such as a wired 02 sensor, insulated hoses, robes, shoes, etc.?
- Do you have national gas account relationships? Do you have national competitive pricing?
- Do you provide on-site training?