How to Shop for a Cryosauna
When shopping for a cryotherapy machine, there are a few systems to consider. It’s important to do research to fully understand cryo products and services. Here’s a Cryotherapy Machine Buyer’s Guide to reference when you contact cryotherapy equipment manufacturers and distributors. Your new business partner should be able to answer these questions to help you shop cryosaunas and set you up for success!
- Do you manufacture your equipment in the U.S. and/or are the distributor of your equipment?
- Do you have a USA-based, factory trained service team?
- Do you have a resource to help communicate with and educate fire marshals and other city regulatory agencies? Please share an example.
- Does the cryotherapy machine have downtime, a dry-out period or daily maintenance that affects the continuous use of the equipment?
- Does your company provide accessories with the cryosauna, such as a wired 02 sensor, insulated hoses, robes, shoes, etc.?
- Do you have national gas account relationships? Do you have national competitive pricing?
- Do you provide on-site training?