Built to Work — Built to Last
We believe in the cutting-edge of technology. And we believe in making sure that technology can keep up for the long-run. That’s why we developed our “Smart Sauna” software — by simplifying the user interface and integrating a monitoring system, the cryotherapy specialist has complete knowledge of the cryosauna. Direct communications from the software to the cryotherapy specialist means exceeding safety standards and ensuring sessions are replicated without fail.
- The Impact Cryosauna -
Here's What Else We’ve Built into Patent-Pending Cryosaunas
- Inside the Cryosauna -
Impact Cryotherapy is the leading manufacturer of cryosaunas in the US. From engineering and design, quality assurance, and safety and energy efficiency, to installation, training and service, our cryosaunas and customers are supported by an expert team. Impact Cryotherapy has end-to-end control of the entire process. We collaborate with our customers to continually enhance our products with the highest manufacturer standards.
Here’s what we’ve built into our patent-pending cryosaunas:
What's new inside?
The latest engineering and design changes continue our focus on safety, operational efficiency and advanced data display.
- Smart Pressure Technology for enhanced safety and efficiency
- Advanced Spray Nozzle System
- Additional UL Certified Components
- Dual Temperature Display
- Gas Delivery temperature of nitrogen as it enters the cryosauna
- Cabin temperature as nitrogen vapor surrounds cryotherapy participant
- Upgrade to Session Count Display Feature
- Session count per day
- Session count per tank
- Pressure Reading Display of Nitrogen Gas
- Specialized cryosauna design eliminates any maintenance downtime
- Consistent session cooling is delivered through a multi-port sprayhead
- Custom built software provides simplified user interface with safety checkpoints
- Software controls all features including gas distribution system, heater, safety systems, monitor and control systems
- Dual circuit gas delivery system cools efficiently and minimizes condensation
- Heat exchange technology controls cryotherapy temperatures
- Quick connect modular design
- Operates on standard 110v, 60Hz power and requires no 220v specialty circuits
Customer Support & Service
- Includes an industry leading USA manufacturer’s warranty
- On-site training required for all designated operators
- Dedicated Account Manager for guidance on new business, customer questions, supply orders, etc.
- Includes our Accessory Kit with oxygen monitor, robes, thermal socks, cryotherapy boots, thermal gloves and more
- Includes US based, factory trained Impact employed technicians
Download our product sheets for more information about our cryosaunas.Download Product Sheet
This is the absolute best cryotherapy in the world! It’s so much better than Cryo Med Units. Night & Day difference. It’s a more even, colder freeze that cannot be matched by any other unit! Stephen Miller our Service rep went way above & beyond helping us here at OK CRYO get set up started. The best company & customer service. So grateful for Impact Cryo!- Lisa A., OK Cryo
Quality design/chill: This unit provides a much colder and more uniform chill than any other cryosauna I tested, which was most on the market.- Todd P., Champion Cryotherapy
I have been in the cryo business for over 3 years and have experienced every cryo machine that is being sold right now and Impact in my opinion has the most efficient machine on the planet! I am beyond thrilled to be associated with these guys.- Kyle Jones, iCryo
The industry leading quality of the equipment, the thorough training you have provided, your attention to being the vanguard of technological and safety innovation, and the constant follow up have made a huge positive difference for us.- Bryan Prewitt, Cryology
Let’s get Started
53 Perimeter Center East
Atlanta, GA 30346