Cryotherapy vs. Ice Bath – Which one is right for you?
Cryotherapy vs. ice bath is a topic we hear people talk about…a lot. Below we cover some key differences between whole body cryotherapy and an ice bath so you can make the choice for yourself:
- An Impact Cryotherapy cryo session is 3-minute long experience while ice baths usually take up to 20-minutes.
- Cryotherapy participants experience a dry cold while in a cryosauna while ice bath users experience a wet cold – yikes!
- Impact Cryotherapy cryosaunas provide a temporary, superficial chill versus the ice bath’s bone-chilling, mind-numbing, FREEZING COLD.
- Impact Cryotherapy cryosaunas use a soothing, cool, unobtrusive vapor versus system shocking, ice water.
- After an Impact Cryotherapy session, participants quickly warm-up. Ice baths require a prolonged warm-up period.
Curious? Check out these Top 5 Benefits of Cryotherapy